Do you have a PCO Licence?
If so, we are looking for drivers to work for a well-established private hire car & taxi service company based in London.
Having been in business since 2006, they have a very large customer base both corporate and individual.
Offering great rates of pay, fair commission charges and benefit from one of the lowest car rental rates on the market. With the ability of paying nothing for your car if you reach your weekly points target.
Role involves driving to airports and general customer pickups.
Benefits of Private Hire Driver
– Yearly Bonuses
– Flexible hours. (Choose only the days and times which work for you).
– Weekly payments and get paid in cash right there and then.
– The average driver takes home an average of £650-£700 a week. Drivers who work more than the average working hours can take home £1000+ a week.
– Free congestion charge.
– Fuel Card.
Requirements of Private Hire Driver
– PCO Licence.
– No more than 6 points on licence or DR10.
– Good standard of English.
– Be presentable with good customer service skills.