An excellent opportunity has arisen for Newly Qualified HGV Class 2 Drivers, working for a leader in supply chain solutions with major contracts across the UK.
Our client is happy to look at newly qualified drivers with little or no experience.
This is a Temp to Perm Role where successful candidates will go permanent with the company after 12 weeks.
Salary first 12 Weeks:
Mon to Fri days £10.00/per hour
Saturday £11/per hour
Sunday £12/per hour
Salary once Permanent:
£28,354 based on a 48 hour week, 5 shifts over 7 days.
• Up to date vehicles
• Site inductions
• Excellent working conditions
As a HGV 2 Driver your duties will include:
• Delivering products from the depot in Livingston to local stores.
• Multi drop work (80% cages work and 20% pallets work)
• Only AM shifts start time between 04:00 am – 07:00 am
• This is a 7 day operation so will involve WEEKEND work
• Long shift as an average 10-12 hours
• Driving safely and with courtesy when out on the road
• Responsible for vehicle checks before leaving the depot.
The ideal HGV 2 Driver will have the following skills and experiences:
• Valid HGV Class 2 license / Cat C licence
• No EXPERIENCE needed
• UK driving licence
• No more than 6 points / DD or DR
• Digi card, CPC and relevant licence