We are recruiting Class 1 (C+E) HGV Drivers for immediate starts for a leader in supply chain solutions at a prestigious site in Warrington.
Our client is happy to look at newly qualified drivers with little or no experience and are offering training on the Class 1.
Guaranteed rotas available over 7 days with both day and night shifts available throughout the rest of the year.
Adhoc work also for drivers wanting full or part time positions.
A wide range of shift patterns available to suit.
Both AM and PM start times.
Mon to Fri £11.50/per hour – £12.50/ per hour nights
Saturday £14/per hour
Sunday £15/per hour
• Up to date vehicles
• Site inductions
• Excellent working conditions
As an HGV 1 Driver your duties will include:
• Delivering products from the depot in Warrington to local stores.
• Multi drop work (Cage work 2-3 drops per day)
• This is a 7 day operation so will involve WEEKEND work
• Long shifts as an average 10-12 hours
• Driving safely and with courtesy when out on the road
• Responsible for vehicle checks before leaving the depot
The ideal HGV 1 Driver will have the following skills and experience:
• Valid HGV Class 1 license / Cat C+E licence
• No EXPERIENCE needed
• UK driving licence
• No more than 6 points / DD or DR
• Digi card, CPC and relevant licence