Our client is a large hire company that provides tools for the trade. They are looking for a HGV Class 2 Driver to join their expanding business.
As a HGV 2 driver, you will provide a safe, compliant, reliable and effective delivery and collection service for the Company and our Customers.
• Carry out deliveries and collections to our internal and external customers in a professional manner
• Drive the company vehicle safely and responsibly; obeying the traffic laws and highway code at all times
• Keep an accurate record of deliveries and collections using PDA and delivery documentation
• Demonstrate exceptional customer service skills in all aspects of the working day
• Ensure that any equipment on the vehicle is secured and protected where necessary
• Collect any money due on the delivery/collection as instructed;
– Shift profile Monday to Friday 08:00 am – 17:00 pm with alternative Saturdays 08:00 am – 13:00 pm
– Depot based in Solihull
• No more than 6 points on your licence
• Cat C / Class 2 licence , CPC and tacho card
• Exceptional customer service experience
• Have an understanding of safe loading and towing processes
• Understanding of the transportation of hazardous goods
• Manual handling awareness